idi Aspect 100-4T G2 Imaging TableJanuary 28, 2019
Drager Isolette 8000 DragerJanuary 28, 2019
BD Carefusion Alaris PCU 8015 Carefusion
Carefusion Alaris PC 8015 Features
The CareFusion Alaris 8015 PC Unit is the core of the Alaris System. It provides a common user interface for programming infusions and monitoring, which helps to reduce complexity at the point of care. The display uses color to clearly communicate critical programming, infusion, monitoring, and hospital-defined policy information. The wireless network card provides wireless communication capability between the Alaris System and Alaris Systems Manager. With the combined use of the Alaris System and Alaris, Systems Manager is integrated into a facility’s existing network infrastructure.
Supports Guardrails® Suite MX with Guardrails® Point-Of-Care software and v9 Operating System software. Alaris PC 8015 POC is the Central module to the Alaris medley system. This Central ‘brain’ allows other modules to connect to it. It has a color screen, wireless capable, and is user-friendly.
- Wireless connectivity
- Powerful analytics
- Exceptional versatility
- Increased protection for IV safety
- A common user interface simplifies IV administration by standardizing pump, syringe and PCA on one platform
- Monitoring can be added with the Alaris SpO2 and EtCO2 modules, allowing the clinician to automatically pause PCA infusions if patients fall below target respiratory level
- The Alaris Auto-ID module offers a unique IV barcoding solution that attaches directly onto the Alaris System
Increased protection for IV safety
- Guardrails Suite MX software is the most comprehensive safety software available
- The wirelessly enabled software is available on every device
- Provides the right protection for every infusion by double-checking dose and duration, as well as delivery rate, protecting critical infusions like chemotherapy
- Guardrails software allows you to convert data into meaningful information, so you can quickly identify opportunities for clinical and operational improvement
- With Guardrails CQI Reporter, you have the tools to spot subtle trends, measure the effectiveness of your IV formularies and best practices, and continuously optimize patient care
Alaris PC 8015 Specifications
- Height: 8.8 In (22.4 cm)
- Width: 6.9 In (17.5 cm)
- Depth: 9 In (22.9 cm)
- Weight: 7.2 lbs (3.2 kg)
- Battery run time is a function of the number of modules attached and module activity. With a new, fully charged battery, the system operates as follows before a “BATTERY DISCHARGED” message occurs:
- 6 Hours: with one Pump module infusing at 25 mL/h
- 6 Hours: with one Pump module infusing at 25 mL/h and one Auto-ID module
- 3 Hours: with four Pump modules infusing at 25 mL/h
- 3 Hours: with four Pump modules infusing at 25 mL/h and one Auto-ID module
- 4.5 Hours: with one active SpO2 module
- 6 Hours: with one Syringe module or PCA module infusing at 5 mL/h
- 3 Hours: with four Syringe modules, or one PCA module and three Syringe modules, infusing at 5 mL/h
- 4 Hours: with one active EtCO2 module
Communication Data Port
- RS-232 with an RJ45 connector
- The System configuration/data set is stored in compact flash memory along with operating software.
- The events and error logs are stored in the onboard flash memory in the Alaris PC unit and modules. This is a nonvolatile memory and can be held indefinitely or until replaced with new data and not lost when power is turned off or the battery is in a weak/discharged state.
- Module-specific parameters are stored for 8 hours when the system is turned off. After 8 hours of continuous off-time, or if a module is detached, module specific trend data (if applicable) and module-specific operating parameters are automatically purged. If a PCA, SpO2 or EtCO2 module is detached and replaced with another PCA, SpO2, or EtCO2 module, its module-specific trend data is purged.
- Memory will not be lost due to a weak/discharged battery as data is stored on flash memory as noted.
- Compact flash memory: Stores application software, audio wave files, DataSet, and hex files data for operating system software, all needed to operate the Alaris PC Unit System.
- On-board flash memory: Contains software needed to initially turn on Alaris 8105 System. Stores boot software application, and events, errors and battery logs.