Ziehm Vision² Vario 3D ZiehmJanuary 29, 2019
Mindray BeneView T5January 29, 2019
Datex Ohmeda AS/3 Compact Datex-Ohmeda
Datex Ohmeda AS/3 Compact Features
Datex-Ohmeda AS/3 Compact patient monitors for Sale: Upgrade today with these refurbished modular Datex Ohmeda AS/3 patient monitors and save. Great anesthesia monitors for the Operating Room…Perfect standardization for post-op monitoring…Reliable modular design.
The Datex-Ohmeda AS/3 Compact is a top of the line unit from the leader in anesthesia monitoring. The AS/3 Compact includes 5 agent gas monitoring, non-invasive blood pressure, ECG, pulse oximetry and a recorder. The AS/3 features a large screen for easy viewing in the operating room. It is an ideal monitor for any setting.
- Datex® AS/3TM Compact
- ECG, NIBP
- 5-agent monitoring
Datex Ohmeda AS/3 Compact Specifications
Dimensions and Weight
- Central unit: (W x D x H) 315 x 410 x 135 mm/12.4 x 16.1 x 5.3 inches
- Depth with modules: 412 mm/16.3”
- Weight: Without module: 9.5 kg/21 lbs.
- 10” LCD display: 315 x 74 x 265 mm/ 12.4 x 2.9 x 10.5”
- Weight: 2.9 kg/6.4 lbs
- Rated voltages and frequencies: 110-120 Volts, 60 Hz. Allowed voltage fluctuations: 110 V – 10%…120 V +10%. Maximum power consumption: 300 VA
- Graphical trends: all parameters, selectable times: 2, 4, 12 or 24 hours. Numerical trends: all parameters sampled every 5 minutes, after NIBP, PCWP and C.O. measurement and with mark event key.
- Anesthesia alarm system: classified into three categories according to priority in anesthesia; color and audio tone coded. Central alarms display and adjustment page 10-minute graphical mini trends referenced to set alarm limits. Automatic alarm limits function: alarm limits automatically calculated from current parameter reading when selected.
Main Display Option
- active matrix 8-color LCD
- VGA resolution, 640 x 480
Number of Traces:
Display layout and colors: