Drager Fabius GS Anesthesia MachineJanuary 28, 2019
Datex Ohmeda TEC 4 Vaporizers Datex-OhmedaJanuary 28, 2019
Drager Fabius GS Premium Anesthesia Machine Drager
Drager Fabius GS Premium Features
The Dräger Fabius GS Premium combines solid design and modular architecture with a wide range of ventilation capabilities that cover most operating room applications, providing exceptional performance, value and flexibility. Combining time-tested design concepts with the comfort and utility of modern digital technology, it’s an anesthesia workstation that is simple to use, highly efficient and ready for the future. An array of options allows you to expand the capabilities of the Fabius GS Premium to create exactly the workstation you need, letting you make the most of your investment.
Integration into your existing hospital information system is no problem for the Fabius GS premium. Take advantage of its information management capabilities with Infinity® monitoring solutions for rapid patient data access and transfer.
- High-contrast color monitor with the Drager user interface for easy and familiar operation.
- All major ventilation modes.
- New, highly maneuverable trolley with central brake.
- Integrated LED workplace illumination.
- Solid, spacious design with large drawers.
- Industry standard rails for additional Drager and third party equipment.
- CLIC absorber compatibility prevents contact with soda lime.
Philips Heartstart FRX Specifications
- Height: 52 in
- Depth: 33 in
- Width: 30 in
- Weight: (Base unit without vaporizers or cylinders): 296 lbs (134.2 kg)
- 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.3 A max.
- Battery (supports ventilator and monitor): > 45 min.
- Electronically controlled, electrically driven.
Max. Minute Volume (MV)
Positive End Expiratory Pressure (PEEP
Inspiration / Expiration Ratio (Ti:Te)
Pressure Limiting (Pmax):
Tidal Volume (Vt):
- 20-1400 mL in Volume Control.
- 20-1100 mL in SIMV/PS.
Inspiratory Pause (Tip:Ti):
SIMV Inspiratory Time (Tinsp):
Inspiratory Pressure (Pinsp):
Inspiratory Flow (InspFlow):
- 10-75 L/min in Volume and Pressure Control.
- 10-85 L/min in Pressure Support.
Pressure Support Level (ΔPPS):
Min. Freq. for Apnea-Ventilation (Freq. Min.):
Range of Fresh Gas Flow Indicators:
Total Fresh Gas Flow Meter:
- 0 to 10 L/min.
- Calibrated with a mixture of 50 % O2 and 50 % N2O mixture.
- 87 psi (6 bar):
- 41 psi (2.8 bar):