Axia TRIA Touch ScreenJanuary 29, 2019
Welch Allyn Propaq LT Welch AllynJanuary 29, 2019
GE MAC 1200 EKG Machine GE/ Marquette
GE Marquette Mac 1200 Features:
The GE MAC 1200 Resting EKG machine is a comprehensive solution with practical features clinicians at smaller hospitals, clinics and physician offices will appreciate. The MAC 1200 is a compact 12-lead electrocardiograph designed for acquisition with or without analysis. The system can be configured as a standard electrocardiograph without analysis for facilities with minimal EKG requirements. Adding the 12SL program creates an electrocardiograph with the industry leading interpretation program and measurements.
- This system can be configured to meet the needs of hospitals, clinics and office-based practices.
- Allows access to EKG data gathered throughout a provider network, assuring high quality and continuity of care.
- Comprehensive solution for EKG requirements.
- Waveform LCD display.
- Interpretive EKG.
- Full size paper reports.
- Portable with built-in battery.
- Measurements, interpretation and memory available in any combination.
- Simultaneous 12-lead ECG acquisition and analysis.
- Compact, lightweight design with carrying handle.
- Field upgradability.
GE Marquette Mac 1200 Specifications:
- Acquisition: 12 leads – simultaneously.
- Signal input: Type CF according to IEC.
- Digital sampling rate: 1000 samples/second/channel.
- Dynamic range: Differential signals for AC voltage ±, 10mV Superimposed DC voltage (Polarization voltage) ±600mV.
- Resolution: 5 uV.
- Frequency response:0.04 – 150 Hz.
- Common mode rejection:> 140 dB.
- Input impedance: > 100 M ohms.
- Leakage current: < 10uA.
- Pacemaker detection sensitivity: All leads, duration 0.1 – 2.5 ms, amplitude > 5 mV.
- Type:LCD 320 x 240 pixel, backlit, Contrast adjustable.
- Displayed data: Selected lead group, operation mode, lead check, heart rate, AC filter, muscle her, ADS, gain, speed, name, ID, 3 ECG waveforms.
- Type: Thermal array print head.
- Resolution: Vertically 8 dots/mm horizontally 25um at 25 mm/s.
- Paper: 8.5 x 11 inch.
- Writer speed: 5, 25, 50 mm/s.
- Paper type: Z-fold.
- Type: Membrane keypad with tactile feedback / 46 keys.
- Anti Drift System (ADS): Automatic compensation of baseline fluctuations caused by polarization voltage fluctuations at the electrodes.
- Baseline adjustment: ECG presentation on averaged baseline.
- Electrode monitoring: Audible and visual indication on the LCD of disconnected electrodes or fine break. Each single electrode is monitored.
- Copy: In the automatic 12 lead mode , after ECG, recording, copies of the ECG can be printed.
- Test: Automatic performance test upon power up, including verification of the signal path starting at the signal input.
- Ratings: 10 – 120 V (0.32A) / 220 – 240 V (0.16A).
- Frequency: 49 – 65 Hz.
- Battery type: NiCad, 18V, 1.4 Ah.
- Battery charge time: 4 hours.
- Width: 14.5 in. (370 mm)
- Height: 3.7 in. (94 mm)
- Depth: 12.6 in. (320 mm)
- Weight: 12.4 lb. (5.6 kg) with graphics display and battery.