Philips IntelliVue MP5SCJanuary 28, 2019
Bovie Aaron 1250 Bovie AaronJanuary 28, 2019
Philips Avalon FM20 Fetal Monitor Philips
Philips Avalon FM20 Features
Avalon FM fetal and maternal monitors are Philips first and only to offer automated coincidence detection (cross-channel verification) using Smart Pulse. It measures the fetal & maternal heart rates separately to enhance diagnostic confidence. The Built-in NST Trace Interpretation, a clinical decision support (CDS) application for antepartum monitoring, can help to improve efficiency by sorting out the traces that require closer analysis by the obstetrician. With the Avalon FM series, you have the confidence of continuous data with a backup memory, battery operation, and LAN interface, combined with smart transducers and a color touchscreen.
- NST Trace Interpretation to improve efficiency
- Variety of readings for comprehensive understanding
- Triplet monitoring option expands capabilities
- Reliability features allow uninterrupted operation
- Large, intuitive color display clearly shows status
- Smart Pulse for automated coincidence detection
Philips Avalon FM20 Specifications
- Weight without battery option: 11.2 lbs/5.1 kg
- Operating time (optional): Up to four hr
- Monitor screen display: 6.5 in/16.51 cm
- Touchscreen operation: Optional
- External fetal parameters: US/Toco/li>
- Twin capability : Standard/li>
- Triplets capability: Optional/li>
- Internal fetal parameters: N/A/li>
- Maternal parameters: MECG, NIBP, Pulse/li>
- Smart Pulse technology: Standard/li>
- Cross channel verification: Standard/li>
- Fetal movement profile: Standard
- NST trace interpretation (optional): Up to three Fetal Heart Rates (FHR)
Variety of Readings
- This antepartum and intrapartum monitor provides a wide range of readings. These include separate maternal pulse measurement; integrated monitoring of maternal pulse rate and blood pressure; external monitoring of fetal heart rates, uterine activity, and fetal movement; and an extensive set of internal fetal parameters such as direct fetal heart rate and uterine pressure. Maternal SpO2 monitoring is included as standard.
- Smart Pulse provides cross-channel verification. It continuously compares all fetal and maternal heart rates to enhance confidence that each is measured separately.
NST Trace Interpretation
- Built-in NST Trace Interpretation, a clinical decision support (CDS) application for antepartum monitoring, can help to improve efficiency by sorting out the traces that require closer analysis by the obstetrician.