Philips IntelliVue MP90January 28, 2019
Physio Control Lifepak 20e Defibrillator Physio ControlJanuary 28, 2019
Philips Avalon FM40 Philips
Philips Avalon FM40 Features
The Avalon FM series fetal and maternal monitors are the first and only to offer automated coincidence detection (cross-channel verification) using Smart Pulse. This innovative feature allows automated maternal pulse detection via the Toco MP transducer without the need to monitor maternal SpO2 or ECG separately.
Built-in NST Trace Interpretation, a clinical decision support (CDS) application for antepartum monitoring, can help to improve efficiency by sorting out the traces that require closer analysis by the obstetrician. With the Avalon FM series, you have the confidence of continuous data with a backup memory, battery operation, and LAN interface, combined with smart transducers and a color touchscreen.
Cross-channel verification continuously compares all fetal and maternal heart rates to ensure that each is measured separately, enhancing confidence.
- Automated coincidence detection with Smart Pulse
- Optional external touch display, allowing flexible, ergonomic installations
- Only the Avalon FM series can monitor triplets on a single monitor using the same Ultrasound frequency
Philips Avalon FM40 Specifications
- Dimensions Size mm/(in) ±1%: W x H x D (without options) 420 x 172 x 370 ±5% (16.5 x 6.8 x 14.6 in ±5%)
- Weight < 9.0 kg/19.8 lbs
- Supply Voltages: 100 VAC to 240 VAC ± 10%
- Supply Frequency Range: 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption (current): 1.3 – 0.7 A
- Electrical Class Class I equipment
- Mode of Operation Continuous operation
- Temperature Range Operating: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F); Storage: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Humidity Range Operating: <95% relative humidity @ 40°C/104°F
- Storage: <90% relative humidity @ 60°C/140°F
- Altitude Range Operating: 500 to 3000 m/, 1640 to 9840 ft.; Storage: 500 to 13100 m/, 1640 to 43000 ft.
- Monitor Startup Time Time taken from switching on the monitor to seeing the first par ameter labels, < 30 seconds
- TFT Color Display The monitor has an integrated color TFT display with a wide viewing angle, providing high-resolution data presentation. Fetal and maternal measurements are displayed as large, easy-to-read numerics.
- Integrated Recorder Fetal Heart Rate(s); Maternal Heart Rate; Fetal Movement; Uterine Activity
- Alarms Physiological Alarms for fetal and maternal parameters (to indicate vital sign alarm limit violations, for instance); Technical Alarms (INOPs) are triggered by signal quality problems, equipment malfunction or equipment disconnect.
- Interfaces The LAN port is for connecting the monitor to an OB TraceVue obstetrical information and surveillance system on a network, or to a PC for configuration or upgrade using the Support Tool The RS232 port can be used for connecting the monitor to an obstetrical information and surveillance system, such as OBTraceVue