Drager Narkomed MRIJanuary 28, 2019
Drager Vapor 19.1 Enflurane DragerJanuary 28, 2019
Philips HP M1026A/B Philips
Philips HP M1026A/B Monitor Features
The M1026A Anesthetic Gas Module (AGM) uses infrared absorption technology to measure the five most commonly used anesthetic gases, plus N2O and CO2. Oxygen is measured using a paramagnetic technique.
The M1026A / M1026B AGM’s display numerics, trends, real-time waveforms, and alarms on the patient monitor screen.
- Automatic alert when anesthetic agent mixture is detected
- Inspiration and expiration values for all gases
- Quick warm-up time
- Low sample flow rate
- Individual alarm limits for each parameter
- Automatic zero calibration
- Respiratory rate derived from CO2 waveform • Disposable, reusable water trap