Hausted Unicare III 800 Series Stretchers Steris/AmscoJanuary 29, 2019
Stryker Berchtold Chromophare F 300 StrykerJanuary 29, 2019
Steris Hausted Horizon Stretchers Steris/Amsco
Steris Hausted Horizon Stretchers Features
The Steris Hausted Horizon is a multi-purpose stretcher designed for a wide range of uses in any department. The stretcher is stable and durable enough for patient transport, while the thick mattress allows for premium patient comfort.
Adjust the unit’s height and Trendelenburg positioning with integrated, hydraulic foot controls. The pneumatically-assisted fowler adjusts the backrest from zero to 90 degrees. Dual accessory wells at each of the four corners allow for a customizable accessory configuration.
The Steris Hausted Horizon Stretcher is available with AirGlide or retracto rails. Motorized controls are an additional option.
- Thermoformed base cover is seamless and easy to clean.
- Base design includes built-in oxygen tank holder and storage area for patient belongings.
- Dual pedestal base construction ensures patient stability.
- Adjustable patient surface features powder-coated finish.
- Pneumatically-assisted fowler adjusts backrest positioning zero to 90 degrees.
- Hydraulic foot controls manage height adjustment, Trendelenburg positioning.
- Non-marking corner bumper system protects walls.
- Four brake / steer levers at each corner for easy maneuvering.
- Head mounted I.V. pole.
- Dual accessory wells at each corner for multiple accessory configurations.
- Choose between AirGlide rails or retracto rails.
- Optional: motorized movements.
Steris Hausted Horizon Stretchers Specifications
- Minimum height: 22.5“ (57.2 cm)
- Maximum height: 34.75“ (88.3 cm)
- Overall length: 83” (210.8 cm)
- Side rails: 15” (38.1 cm) x (152.4) 60”
- IV and Accessory Wells: 4 IV wells; 4 accessory wells
- Fowler: Pneumatic-assist, cable free, 0° – 90°
- Casters: 8 in Tente
- Brake/Steer pedals: 4; one at each corner
- Hydraulic controls: foot pedals on both sides/li>
Maximum Weight Capacity