GE Eagle 4000January 28, 2019
GE MAC 800 Resting ECG SystemJanuary 28, 2019
Stryker SDC3 Capture Device Stryker
Stryker SDC3 Features
User Profiles allows the SDC3 and all its features to be configured to an individual surgeon with the press of a single button. During the procedure, the SDC3 provides unique abilities to the surgeon and staff, such as an integrated surgical time out, on-screen device status, device control, voice control and dual channel capturing. At the completion of the procedure, the SDC3 offers the user a variety of methods to manage the captured data, ranging from removable media to HIS integration to iPad functionality. The SDC3 provides a full-featured information management solution for both the mobile cart and integrated OR.
- The SDC3, Stryker’s innovative and intuitive data management solution, is capable of storing up to 1 terabyte or 500 cases of patient information.
- With HD dual channel recording options, the SDC3 can be used to record native HD video from two video sources, becoming an effective training tool.
- Immediately after capture, surgeons can annotate images on-the-fly via voice or from the 1488 camera head.
- At the start of each procedure, a customized surgical time out can be displayed on the monitors, allowing for an electronic copy of the surgical time out to be stored in the patient’s file.
- With the SCD3, managers and staff can control devices through a variety of options, including the SDC3 touchscreen, SPI3 touchscreen, wireless remote control, wireless headset, or the 1488 Camera Head.
- The SDC3 integrates directly with the Studio3+ iPad app, which is designed to increase workflow efficiency by allowing surgeons to go directly from the OR to the patient’s family.
Stryker SDC3 Specifications
- Dual channel HD recording in native resolution
- Record 1080p in MPEG4/H.264, the HD video standard
- Picture-in-picture or picture-by-picture recording
- Customize user profile settings:
- Prints per page, custom annotations, etc.
- Icon driven user interface
- Secure login by user
On-Screen Device Status
- Display status of surgical devices on all monitors: Insufflator, Shaver, Camera, Light Source, etc.
- Tailor which devices are displayed
- View custom surgical time out on all monitors
- Import & front load patient data
- Internal archive for up to 500 cases
- Seamlessly store & edit using Studio3
- Save to USB, CD/DVD, Blu-ray, Network, or Studio
Device and Voice Control
- Allows surgeons to annotate of the fly from the 1488 camera head, wireless headset, or wireless remote control.
- Stryker’s Studio3+ Application enables surgeons to archive surgical media in a secure location and also the ability to share with patients and referring physicians.
- Record two video signals independently or simultaneously.
MPEG4 (H.264) Encoding
- Enables high-quality 1080p video to be stored using minimal space.
1TB Hard Drive
- Store up to 500 cases in the internal archive.
- Direct integration with Studio3 provides the ability to Archive, Edit, and Share surgical media, while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Wireless Network Connectivity
- Wirelessly integrate with hospital networks, such as Studio3, PACS and EMRs.